Personal Money Market
Our Money Market Account gives you a competitive, high-yield interest rate and the convenience of check-writing access.
- Minimum deposit to open $1,000
- Minimum balance to earn interest and avoid service charge $1,500
- Six withdrawals or transfers per statement cycle
- Tiered interest rate based on balance
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Exercise your options by choosing a NorthSide Community Bank CD that best matches your investing needs, with the rate and term that is right for you.
- Minimum deposit to open as little as $1,000
- Terms for three months to five years
- Provides the security of FDIC insurance
With an Educational IRA you can invest tax-deferred for elementary, secondary, and higher education expenses for a child.
- Minimum deposit to open $50
- Can make after tax contributions at any time
- Account grows tax free
- May be used for K-12 or college expenses
Maximize returns. Minimize interest expenses. Our Sweep Accounts will maximize earnings for you.
- Maintain high balances in high yielding account
- Sweep funds into checking account as needed